* The Harrison boys played with the Hawthorne boys (and Todd) while Deena and I went to the gym. Sidenote: PX90 plyometrics is painful, but makes you feel like you deserve extra pie.
* We joined all the Hawthornes at Chico Hot Springs for Bloody Marys, soaking and vigorous swimming (on the kids’ part).
* Dinner at the Hawthornes (oh yes, it was a very Hawthorne Thanksgiving) with Dorel, Beau, and Kiris and Gray.
The day after Thanksgiving:
* We took the dogs for a walk.
* We watched movies and rested.
Hope all my American friends had a lovely Thanksgiving. And for the rest of you, I hope it was a wonderful regular day.
5 thoughts on “Thanksgiving”
Looks like it was a huge success, and that a day off was needed!
Ander’s face so accurately expresses how I felt about 45 minutes after eating all the way up till about 3 pm today.
The kids most definitely appear to have had a successful Thanksgiving feast. 🙂
Oh yes, it was a lot of fun!
That last photo of your boys makes me smile they truly look like they were in a Turkey Coma. Lucky thing they weren’t falling apart, being that spent 🙂