There’s a contest going on at Today’s Mama and I want to win. To do so, I must answer these questions, so here goes.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Don’t really have a wish list, but a Nook is on my dream list. Other than that, I want to play outside in the snow and take a few weekend trips.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A quilt from my friend Jen.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
5. What items are on your kids wish list this year?
They are too young to know. My wish for them is to appreciate a season of giving, family and playing outside rather than get caught up in gifts. I probably won’t even give them anything because 1)they won’t know the difference and 2) there will be tons of gifts from their grandparents.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Chewy ginger cookies
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Popsicle stick Christmas trees. Felted wash cloth/soap covers. Knit hats.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Muppets Christmas special
9. Favorite holiday song?
Let it snow
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Cross country skiing and soaking in hot springs.
1 thought on “Pick me!”
We didn’t give Si gifts on Christmas for a few years either. You’re right – the kids get plenty from their Grandparents and too many toys just overwhelms them anyway.